Since the sale of the goods offered by Ursis N Ltd takes place via an Internet-based offer on the www.bisumuizasmedus.lv site, in accordance with Section 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (PTAL) of the Republic of Latvia, in such case a DISTANCE CONTRACT is entered into between the buyer and the seller when the purchaser orders.
That distance contract (“the contract”) is concluded between the www.bisumuizasmedus.lv owner of the internet marketplace SIA “Ursis N”, registration No 41203029870, registered office: “Jorges”, Squirvillage, Lake Parish, Ventspils Municipality, LV - 3617, (“the seller”), and the buyer ordering and purchasing on the www.bisumuizasmedus.lv's website. The contract covers all orders and purchases made on the www.bisumuizasmedus.lv's Internet marketplace.
1. The contract is concluded at the time when the purchaser placed the order and, in accordance with those provisions, paid for the goods.
2. When placing an order, the purchaser declares that he has become acquainted, understands and fully accepts the Agreement and its terms.
3. The seller has the right to restrict without warning the services of the Internet marketplace used by the buyer, if the seller considers that the buyer may infringe or violate the provisions of the Agreement, attempts to harm the seller, the operation or security of the Internet marketplace, or third parties.
4. All commodity prices are listed on the website, including value added tax of 21%. The cost of the item delivery service is not included in the specified item price.
5. You can pay for the ordered item and the selected delivery service in the following ways:
5.1. upon receipt of a pre-payment invoice and by performing a bank transfer;
5.2. at the moment of receipt of the goods in cash at the retail location of the seller in the store “Honey Studio of Bisumuge” on Liela Street 1/3, Ventspils, LV-3601;
5.3 Once an order has been made, payment may be made to the current account of LV36RIC0002013246388 OF THE Bank of Luminor.
6. The seller offers to select one of three ways to receive the item:
6.1. free - the ordered goods are received at the retail point of the seller in the shop “Honey Studio of Bisumuge” on Liela Street 1/3, Ventspils, LV-3601;
6.2. Omniva would wait to FIND THE NEAREST PAMATE
6.3. the courier service firm shall deliver the ordered goods at the address indicated by the purchaser.
7. If the purchaser of the goods has indicated receipt in the shop “Honey Studio of Bisumuge” on Liela Street 1/3, Ventspils, LV-3601, it is necessary to remove it within 3 (three) working days from the moment when the seller has confirmed that the order has been prepared for receipt. The item is not reserved for longer.
8. The purchaser has a duty to ensure that the person specified in the order is at the address specified in the order at the time of delivery of the goods, to present a personal identification document to the courier, to accept the goods without delay, to sign the consignment note, to make notes on the consignment note.
9. If the buyer has failed to comply with paragraph 8, the seller shall not be liable for any loss on the part of the buyer, while the buyer shall bear the costs and losses incurred by the seller with the delivery or return of the goods. The seller is entitled to deduct the reimbursement of expenses and losses from the amount paid by the buyer if the buyer has not accepted the goods or, due to circumstances beyond the control of the seller, it has not been issued to the buyer and it has been returned to the seller.
Right of withdrawal
The buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the goods by sending the seller a letter of withdrawal. The vendor sends the withdrawal letter form to the buyer by e-mail at the buyer's request.
The Consumer Rights Protection Law (PTAL) of the Republic of Latvia and the regulatory Cabinet Regulation No. 255, Regulations regarding distance contract (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) determine:
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item purchased from the online store to the seller.
By withdrawing from the purchase, the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods within the time limit for exercising the right of withdrawal.
We recommend that the original packaging of the product be preserved so that the goods are not externally mechanically damaged when exercising the right of withdrawal under the terms of the distance contract.
The seller retains the right to withhold a compensation fee or refuse to accept a product that has been damaged, not in full supply or otherwise lost its original appearance.
It is the duty of the purchaser to return the goods to the seller within 7 (seven) days after sending the refusal letter.
The seller returns the full value of the returned item (delivery costs are not included) to the buyer within 30 (thirty) days of acceptance of the item.
If the buyer returns the goods to the seller under the right of withdrawal, the delivery fee is not refunded to the buyer.
Expenses for the return of goods, except in the case of return of goods which do not comply with the provisions of the Agreement, shall be borne by the purchaser.
Claims received regarding the quality of goods shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (PTAL) of the Republic of Latvia, in accordance with the regulatory Cabinet Regulation No. 631. “Procedures by which a claim of a consumer regarding goods or services not conforming to the provisions of the contract shall be submitted and examined” (Cabinet Regulation No. 631). The PROVISIONS of THE PTAL do not apply where the goods are purchased by legal persons.
To receive the withdrawal letter form and agree to return the item, please contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone: +371 26440255.